Monday 24 October 2016

Responding to feedback


It was Sunday the day we were all going to Cameron's Market. It took thirty minutes  or more to get to Cameron's market day but it was worth it. I thought this was going to be the perfect day.

While we were at Cameron's market I will looked for a school bag and a skipping rope with a flower pattern on it.

There were a lot of people especially artists and people with skills. As I walked around the market I heard lots of different noises. There was a lot of talking and laughing. My heart was beating fast. The market made me feel good.

I found some things I liked. I got some new toys, one bag with a flower pattern on it and one skipping rope. I heard lots of people. While I was getting my new things I could smell the sausage sizzle. This made be I feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.