Wednesday 19 October 2016

The Perfect Day

I am learning to make my writing more interesting for the reader.

I know I will be able to do this when I add more detail, interesting words and include what I see, hear, smell and feel.

The Perfect Day

It was Sunday the day we were going to Cameron's Market. This was going to be the perfect day.

When we were at Cameron's market I will look for a school bag and a skipping rope with a flower pattern on it.

It took thirty minutes or more to get to Cameron's market day but it was worth it.

There were a lot of people especially artists and people with skills. My heart was beating. the market felt good. I heard lots of different noises.

I got some new toys and one bag with a flower pattern on it and one skipping rope. I heard lots of people. I heard them talking and laughing. I could smell the sausage sizzle. I felt happy.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Emma. I like the way you talked about the people talking and laughing. What were you doing as you walked around the market?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.